I saw this challenge on Tumblr a few weeks ago and as you have probably guessed I enjoy completing lists of questions or quirky little things like this, so I thought I’d give it a stab.
- A – Age: 17
- B – Biggest fear: Sharks/Spiders/Not being happy
- C – Current time: 10:22
- D – Drink you last had: Water
- E – Every day starts with: Enjoying the warmth
- F – Favourite song: Here in Your Arms – Hellogoodbye
- G – Ghosts. Are they real?: I’d like to think not but they probably are
- H – Hometown: Sidcup, Kent
- I – In love with: Actors I’ve never met
- J – Jealous of: People who can sleep anywhere at any time
- K – Killed someone?: Umm, if I had I wouldn’t put it here now would I
- L – Last time you cried: Yesterday while watching Hidden Figures
- N – Number of siblings: Zero – Only Child
- O – One wish: To be successful in whatever I do
- P – Person you last called/texted: My mother
- Q – Questions you’re always asked: How do you find time to do all the assignments?
- R – Reasons to smile: Dogs, attractive faces, music
- S – Song you last sang: Let’s Hurt Tonight – OneRepublic
- T – Time you woke up: 6:15 am
- U – Underwear colour: Pink and grey
- V – Vacation destination: Canada, Iceland or Germany
- W – Worst habit: Snacking/No willpower
- X – X-rays you’ve had: Middle toe and stomach
- Y – Your favourite food(s): Salmon, Skampi and Cheese/Seafood Pizza
- Z – Zodiac sign: Taurus
If you liked the look of this challenge/questions list then don’t forget to do it yourself and if you like let me know in the comments if you have as I’d love to come and see the ABC’s about you.
I also recently just started using Goodreads so if you wanna go and check out the site and my profile I’ll leave a link below. It’s a really cool site for keeping track of the books you’ve read and what you thought of them and is where I’ve found many new books to read.
Thank you for reading,
I hope you are having a lovely Easter holiday